Sunday, June 24, 2012

weekend

They truly need to make all weekends in the summer months long weekends.  Considering our weather is so shit 8 months out of the year, the least they can do is give us long weekends each weekend. Even if it were just July/August. Come on. European people get like 5 weeks vaca each year. We are supposed to get a certain amount of sunshine and vitamin D, how can we do that if we're cooped indoors most of our lives? Fuck the man. What am I even doing with my life?

I went on a bit of a bender these past few days. A burger..a BURRITO (note to self, never eat a burrito ever again)...baked beans - a big NONO for me... gelato twice...beer like I don't even give a care. Who am I??? I feel bloated and disgusting. Just when I was starting to feel tighter. Back on my game now.

Yesterday:
Crossfit. It was ok. No Metcon, but I had to learn how to do "skin the cat" which is impossible for a slow giant like me. It's easier and comes more naturally for those who grew up doing more gymasticy things. I, am slow and awkward. Not to mention EVERYONE stopped what they were doing and watched me look retarded. Obv I didn't do it and got an alternate exercise to sub in.

Deadlifted 3RM @ 150lb. I like classes with no metcon but I also feel more satisfied when I do have them.

Breakfast:
1.5 sausages, 1 egg, spinach and half a tomato.

Later:
gelato with MA - delish

9:30p Dinner:
ground beef + squash. It was good but filling.

Oh yeah, I consumed 3 beers and 1 vodker and tonic throughout the day. See what I mean by not giving a shit? fuck.

I've been sleeping much better these days. My mind is a bit less crazy and I've cut back on the coffee. 1 per day now. Today we are going to see my niece's recital and have lupper at my brudders. Oh yeah, I also made some nut butter just now. It's SO good. It's walnut/almond butter. I toasted the nuts slightly in a pan before making the butter. I added some salt and a small teaspoon of coconut palm sugar. No big deal. It is very very good.I highly recommend making your own nut butters. You can customize them how you please, combine nuts, add a bit or a lot of sweetness, some salt.. even cinnamon. And everything just tastes better when it's home made.

don't mind my bed head/morning face. Or do mind it I don't give a kurrrrrrrrr. I've strategucally cropped out the craziest part of my hair.

I was "browsing" short haircuts again. By now you probably realize I have obsessive tendencies. You should also realize that everyone has some sort of mental illness so don't go thinking you're normal. No one is!

I saw a pic of a woman at a fashion show, she was interviewing someone. And she was wearing a fedora with a nice sleek ponytail. This made me realize I am a lazy bastard with my hair and maybe I should polish up a bit in general, seeing as I'm a 30 year old lady now. But on the other hand I am a natural not caring type that does care but not really. It's a hard mix. I also noticed my ends are fried from my stupid decision to get an ombre. My hair is too long to straighten (time consuming) and it's summer. I dunno yo, maybe I'll give it a good chop when I pay off my credit card. Yawza. You can check out my pinterest (mishkebob) to see what I like in terms of hair. And you all know I really want a short ass 'do but I don't have the balls (read: confidence). I feel I need to be skinnier, really. That is not fishing btw, that is the truth. I don't want to look like a giant pinhead triangle. You're laughing because you see what I mean!! haha.

Anyhoo, laptop is dying, I'm outside and I need to get ready for the day. I thought about going for a run this morning but made up an excuse not to: I'm making nut butter! ha.

bye. 

PS, our good friend Gasp is having a show soon. I better see all my peeps there!! miss you guys.
really only 3 people read this... but you know. 

Happy Sunday! (4-day week for me suckaaaaaz)








3 comments:

  1. Bwhahahahaaaa!

    You're the best.
    I would die in Crossfit (I heard about all those "jerk and snatch" exercises..ahahhaaaa!), plus I f'ed up my knee recently....booo... :P

    Happy Sunday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I totally laughed where you said I would. But I still disagree, you'd be a hot mamasita.

    ALSO you're killing those deadlifts!

    ReplyDelete