Thursday, June 7, 2012

bizzy

I've been busy and stuck in a fat advertising job rut. Working past 5 (not much but I've been spoiled lately) When this happens I don't take good care of myself, I haven't worked out in a week and I feel like I'm expanding and all my muscle is disappearing. NOOO!

I've decided I'm working out on Saturday. Hangover or not. Hopefully not. But I just had a martini and I feel hungover already. What's happening to me!?

Today:
Breakfast:
Smoothie / coffee

At work:
Fuckall until like 2pm when I had a shitty grilled chicken salad. The salad part was shyte so I pretty much only ate the chicken. Gay.

MC67 sublime.

Dinner at Jamie Kennedy's:
Fries, ribs, mashed potatoes and braised cabbage. Good shit. Not in abundance.
Plum (gin) martini - hence the pre hangover hangover.

Now tea and coronation street.

I need to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment