Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One Mo Day

Til I'm off for 4 days. Sweet.

I have been bad with sugar lately. Too many treats in the office and I am not saying no. BAD.

Breakfast:
1 apple /homemade almond/walnut butter
coffee

Snack:
Chocolate covered walnuts - home made.
small cup of coffee

1 starbust

Full disclosure guys. every bit counts.

Lunch:
lettuce, 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, homemade salsa - which doesn't agree with me. must be the onions.
few chips

Snack:
few more chips - NAUGHTY
some starbust jellybeans - 6 of them.

tea

I am feeling peckish.

You know, I like my eating habits much better when I'm stressed/anxious/depressed. I don't eat and I feel skinny. Then I feel better and eat again and just gain the weight back. This is the con to starving yourself. It ALWAYS comes back. And quick. Also, too much beer has happened recently. Thin michelle does NOT drink beer or eat sweets. And I've slipped into allowing bad carbs here and there. Of course you see that I'm eating too much sugar. SUGAR IS BAD. I have a fat check with Summer soon... I'm worried.

Dinner tonight will be a smoothie after Crossfit. I'm going only once this week unless ome magic happens and I end up going tomorrow morning.. :(

I plan on bringing running gear to the Sault. There will be lots of food and drink happening and I am not coming back fucking cottage fat. Fuck that. My doc suggested I run more to help ease any anxious feelings. I know it helps, but it makes me feel good when a professional tells me to do something. I am totally running more. It's what the doctor ordered!!!!

DOCTOR TELL ME TO GO TO THE GYM IN THE MORNING. MAKE ME.







No comments:

Post a Comment