Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shlong weekend

It was a goodie. Spent it with some great people in Sault St Marie. I can't wait to go back, it's just so relaxing up there. The weather was beautiful, we ate, we drank we played pool. It was perf. However, I must pay for all the food and beer I consumed. It was ridiculous. I just don't hold back when I'm away. Sorry!

Today, a new day. It started at 5am (more like 4am):
coffee

On the plane:
more coffee - starbucks actually. It was magnificant. Also some crappy little white cake and fruit salad. I was hungry.

At work:
americano


Lunch:
tuna salad from.. wait for it... Fusaro's. Tossed the bread out. OFF BREAD. OFF SUGAR. REEN!

saved some of the salad and ate it later in the day.

i might have had 1 pep patty and a few starburst jellybeans.

Dinner will be a smoothie. I don't think I have the energy for Crossfit. I hardly slept this weekend, we were sharing a double bed.. this is difficult when you are used to sleeping in a king. Not to mention sleeping in someone else's bed is always hard. So, I am ZONKED.

Tomorrow night I workout f'sho. <--lies!

I stopped at the bulk store then the g-store on the way home. I made some walnut/almond butter (yum!) and had a smoothie for dinner.

Just ate an apple with my nut butter. Had to!


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could be OFF sugar. Bread...sure, but sugar...no waayyyy... REEEN!

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I could go off bread but sugar is the WORST!!
    Addicted!

    ReplyDelete