Sunday, July 22, 2012

Amishness

Spent the weekend in St Jacobs. Took Jamie for his birthday - is bday isn't until next Friday, but I've got a softball game on Saturday so we went this weekend. I'll make him a nice dinner friday though. Gotsta keep that day special!

Ate many things, I won't even bother listing them all.

Sleep was shyte, both nights. We can't sleep in anything smaller than a king. Yes, we're spoiled.

Today:

Breakfast:
Continental breakfast at the Inn. Whole wheat bagel + butter and peanut butter.
Coffee

Went for a 5k run when I got home. I died. It was soooo fucking hot! took me like 40 minutes, I did more walking than usual. Still went though!

Post run:
protein smoothie + piece of summer sausage from the market.

Dinner:
Sausage / zucchini / corn on the cob / grilled nectarine / cheese

Dessert:
handful trail mix + some almonds + 2 dates

tea time, True Blood then Breaking Bad. Sunday's are good again! Except it's Monday tomorrow. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment