Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday

sleep was terrible

breakfast:
2 rice cakes, pb and berries
coffee

at work:
half an avocado

small bowl of chips

am i eating too much?

lunch:
burg patty + veg, bit of leftover greek salad and olives

pep patty

small bowl of chips.

Crossfit kicked my ass slightly, my ass literally hurts right now. From the Turkish getups and yesterdays squats. I am absolutely zonked. I hope I sleep well tonight.

Dinner:
1 burger patty, salad, salami

lara bar (home made, small piece)

2 comments:

  1. no... why? maybe need more protein in the morning? but if you get sick of just eggs try making those little meat muffins or having some leftovers + fat (ie. chicken & guac/salsa). I haven't been eating enough protein/fat in the mornings and i'm starving before lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I definitely eat twice as much as you, easily. but I was genuinely hungry after those rice cakes. might be the workouts.

      Delete