Monday, July 9, 2012

Case of the fuck yous.

Ugh. Man I need to lead a life of leisure. Or live on my dream farm with animals and crops. One day.. one day..

Sleep was meh.. had trouble falling asleep.. tossed and turned for quite a while. Maybe I should have gone for that run after all.

Breakfast:
1 egg + mixed veg from BBQ yesterday.
Coffee

At work:
2 Pastizzi (Maltese pastry filled with cheese and peas)
No regrets. And honestly, I want a third one.

Lunch:
Leftover soup from last week

Crossfit tonight. It looks intense (the Metcon) but I'm sucking it up and going. Stepping out of my comfort zone will only produce good results. And I may cry afterwards.

For time, 15min cut-off:
400m run
then 4 sets of:
10 burpee box jumps 

20 KB swings to chin
then, 400m run



I didn't die.


Dinner:
1 burger patty + salad

later some blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment