Thursday, May 31, 2012

slackage

I haven't recorded much this week. Meh. I wasn't bad.

Sleep was ok. 7/10.

Breakfast:
1 egg, 1/2 avocado, few raspberries

Snack:
1 apple + a-butter

Lunch:
leftover salmon, veggies. Also bought some plantain chips (said in a Jamaican accent obvi) and I've been stuffing my face with them. I don't feel fat lately, this is why.

Just found out some coworkers are going to AdBands tonight. Considering going too, but I'm not in the mood to get all crunk up in this bitch. And you know I will. Or am I in the mood?

Someone in the office brought the most amazing banana bread I've ever had. I had a slice. No regrets.

Pre workout:
2 salami, few almonds.

Thinking dinner is a protein smoothie after pumping all that iron.

Crossfit! Hey it's me looking unattractive! yay skipping face.



No comments:

Post a Comment