Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Little Week

It prefers being called a "Little Week" as opposed to "Short week". It gets political.

Weekend was good, not explaining all I ate/drank. My new fave light beer Molson 67 Sublime. It's refreshing and doesn't make me feel heavy or bloated. yes!

Sleep was awful. As in, pure insomnia. I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. I must had finally dozed off at about 4am. But I didn't once check the time. I never want to know the time. It just ups the pressure to fall asleep and increases my anxiety. I'm hoping to have enough energy for my workout tonight.

Breakfast:
scrambled eggs (2.5) + coffee

Snack at work:
nectarine and a few hershey kisses.

Lunch
Tuna salad from Fusaro's + bread

NOW I'm feeling nackered. Bigtime.

Crossfit. It was great.

Dinner:
1 sausage + protein smoothie

I slept like a baby, it was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment