Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's a Beaut out.

Sleep was meh, could have been better. I'm sure that mediocre cupcake I had before bed didn't help. Regrettable and dry, it was.

Breakfast:
2 eggs, bit of goat cheese and a teeny avocado.
I bought a pack of 5 little avocados yesterday, I plan on eating one per day this week. Well, now there are only 4.
Coffee.

Planning a run this afternoon.

I think I had some walnuts at some point

Went on a 6k run. took about 40min. it was perfect out for it. A bit of a cool breeze, but all good.

2 slices turkey breast. 4 olives.
1 gin cocktail.

sat out in the sun for about an hour, read my book, soaked in the rays.

Dinner:
steak and veggies, spinach salad w/apples and goat cheese.
1 gin cocktail.


1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great day!
    what's in your gin cocktails?

    ReplyDelete