Wednesday, May 2, 2012

a high of 18

Yeah just like yesterday was 17? why you lie fo!

I had trouble falling asleep last night. My mind was racing. I hate that.

Every night this week I'm not home. Every single night - well I chose to go to the gym Mon/Tues. Good thing I didn't get groceries on the weekend. Tonight is the final duffle bag class and Wednesdays are free for working out again.

Crossfit was pretty good last night. I don't think I pushed myself enough in the Metcon. I used 15lb weights for the DB presses, I should have used 20's. But since there was running involved and I knew I'd be the slowest even at my best (easiest weight), I didn't wanna be friggin last. And I knew that if I used 20's I'd be last. It's a shit feeling cuz it brings me back to being a fat slow ass in elementary school and high school.  

Note to self: don't wear those black/purple running leggings for running because they fall off my ass and I need to hold them up while running. Wtf is that? And it's not because I'm getting thinner, they're just tight in the wrong places I guess.

Although one of the girls, (the super strong one) didn't even care, used fuckin FORTY POUND weights and was extra last. She wanted to challenge herself, she didn't run fast, she's not a runner but a weight lifter. I need to think that way and not care about what other people think. Next time, I'm using 20's, fuckit.

Breakfast:
2 eggs, spinach and 1/4 avocado.
coffee

Snack:
2 walnuts, 1 date, coffee.

Lunch:
leftover steak and grilled veggies.

Snackage:
banana and almond butter

Pre-class:
Grilled veggies. Can't go to that class hungry or I'll be a monster.
1 Molson Canadian 67 Sublime. What are you reaching for? reppin'

Jamie went to McD's on the way to class. I had him get me a hamburger. Just a plain little hamburger and it was glorious. I was Gaseous Maximus later though. Oh yeah I had 3 cookies at the workroom. When I cut sugar out, I gorge. And holy shit since where are Oreos so friggin good!@?#!$#!@

GOD.

Finished up my duffle bag. Well, I have some hand stitching to do on the inside but other than that it's done. I'll upload a pic when I finish it. Surprisingly you can't see my shitty sewing. It's all hidden! yes!



No comments:

Post a Comment