Friday, March 15, 2013

Week summary

I've been pretty good with nutrition this week, although last night was a bit boozy and I ate pub grub + chips. Frig. Also I broke my sugar free week by having 2 Werthers and 1 small chocolate egg. Not worth it.

I've been to the gym twice and I plan on going tonight too so I don't have to wake up early tomorrow. Although if I get up at a decent time naturally, I will hit it up for workout #4.

I'm glad I didn't drink too much last night, I didn't wanna feel like ass today.

I definitely need to get training for this 10k. It was the reason I signed up anyway - to get my ass out there. I just really REALLY don't like running in cold weather. But now that it stays light out later, I have no excuses. It's not THAT cold. sheeyit.

Breakfast:
2 eggs
sauteed red peppers
1/2 avocado

Lunch:
sushi


No comments:

Post a Comment