Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Buonjorno

This week is meh. Monday sucked kinda, I was tired from having the worst cramps on Sunday. So bad I was over the toilet ready to barf. So that just sucked the life right outta me. I didn't get to go shopping or make food cuz I had zero energy +pain. So Monday I had no lunch, I had to buy a salad. When I got home I got some chicken ready for the oven. Put coconut milk, ginger, garlic, cardamon and ceyenne all over the meat. Put it in a glass casserole dish and stuck it in the over. About 5 minutes later I head a crash. Guess what happened?



I was pretty upset. Dinner ruined and a big mess, waste of good food. FUUUH.

So for dinner I got some italian chicken cutlet sangwidges. Fuckit.

Crossfit was good though, I smashed the metcon, using 25# dumbells for my thrusters, while the guy beside me used 20's.

I went to bed at around 1030, but played on the ipad for a bit. I need to be in bed by 10, and asleep before 11 if I'm waking up at 7 ish. I need 8 hours of sleep. It is a fact that it is a factor in weight loss and fitness. You need to friggin sleep more than 6 hours or your body just hangs onto fat. Truth. I ate at 9, which was like 2 hours before I slept-not good either. Ugh, get yourself together!

Today is like friggin October again, cold and wet.

I have to buy lunch again. WRST.



No comments:

Post a Comment