Monday, May 6, 2013

Suddenly Summer

Two weeks ago it was cold, grey and shitty. Two weeks ago I was walking down my street, feeling frustrated that the trees were still bare and the clouds were still around wondering when the fuck the sun would show his fucking bright face. Then, out of nowhere it seems, the trees are green, flowers have bloomed and the sun is blazing. And I mean BLAZING. I went for an hour long run yesterday, (during peak sun time) and like and idiot I didn't wear sunscreen. I guess I didn't think it was a full summer sun. Guess who was wrong? And guess who has a permanent racer back tank top on her back now? Not to mention a red, sore fucking sunburn. A real sunburn. The girl gets no burn in the caribbean but a red back from an hour in the sun in Toronto. I mean, on vacation and in the summer I almost always wear sunscreen. But I neglected to do so yesterday and now I pay. Foolish gril. Skin damage. Ew, is it gonna peel? I haven't had one like this in like 20 years, not even kidding. I was even uncomfortable sleeping. Who am I?!!

Ok, let's talk about this challenge at work. I'm not stressing about it but I have to reset my points because I ate my forbidden things this weekend. Gluten and sugar.  But yesterday I was back on track.

Sleep wasn't great for obvious reasons.

Breakfast:
Cereal: hemp hearts, 1/2 banana, raspberries, strawberries, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, almond/coconut milk, cinnamon. Goood. (Lyzabeth cereal haha)

Lunch:
Salmon (we planked some fresh salmon last night). our lives will never be the same.
Broccoli.

Dinner
Tuna, cherry tomatoes, avocado, kale, feta salad.

Crossfit was fucking hard, it was hot and my legs ached all night.






No comments:

Post a Comment