Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday

Sat on the front porch and ate breakfast, drank my coffee and spied on the neighbourhood. Summer is coming.. RIGHT?!

Breakfast:
2 rice cakes, pb, raspberries, coconut.
Coffee

Going to a bridal shower today. I'm sure there will be lots of treats, but Nadia and I are going for a run together right after so that'll keep me from overeating. I'll eat for energy and perhaps treat myself to one thing. May challenge is happening - whether I officially participate or not - and I'm starting now.

Competition is fun. I'm not starving, I'm eating whole, nutritious foods. Protein. No sugar/wheat/corn. Watch. I'm curious to see how other people do. You think it's easy dropping sugar from your diet? People will still eat honey and other "natural" sweeteners I'm sure. Which essentially isn't giving up sugar at all so they'll never know what it's really like or the true effects (haaaa). But, I'm not preaching to everyone. They can fucking learn on their own and think they're 'off sugar'. But when you do drop sugar in ALL FORMS, you know it. And you see it. But why would I encourage people I'm competing against? That doesn't work in my favour.

Happy Sunday, it's beautiful out today.



No comments:

Post a Comment