Monday, April 8, 2013

spring a ling

Today, guys, it feels like spring. I know it's probably gonna get colder this week but I refuse to acknowledge it. We did some spring cleaning this weekend, and I MAJORLY cleaned my room, cleaned the closet out, PUT MY WINTER CLOTHES AWAY and organized things like a creepy person: dresses together, t-shirts together, bed clothes together.. creepy.

Nutrition wasn't bad, but wasn't perfect. I was sick so I didn't work out, I didn't wanna risk extending the sickness into this week, so I chilled. But I feel much better now and I'm ready to train hard for this 10k (and the beaches this summer :). I did have a few alc beverages, which isn't the wisest when you're not feeling great, but no regrets. I also ate a bag of sweet potato chips. Also not wise, but I'm over it.

Sleep was ok, I was coughing a bit in the beginning so it took a while to fall asleep. I need to get a new book - like proper book, not iBook - to wind down with. I started reading a free sample of Wheat Belly, and I'm into it. Shit, I meant to go to Chapters to buy it today. Maybe it's cheaper online.

Breakfast:
1 sausage
sweet potatoes
1/4 avocado
few cashews

Lunch:
leftover shep pie
sugar snap peas
few strawberries/almond butter for dessert.

Crossfit. Metcon kicked my arse, felt good.

Dinner:
Chicken carnitas, kale, red peppers

Cashews and 2 dates

No comments:

Post a Comment