Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Meh

Sleep wasn't graet. I blame the sugar.

Breakfast:
raspberries, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, coconut/almond milk, cinnamon.
piece of the GF lemon loaf my friend made. It had buckwheat in it. Gave me gas.

Self: buckwheat - NO.

Snack:
small apple + almond butter. not buying anymore almond butter

Lunch:
Rapini + eggplant strata

1 homemade cookie, it was a plain sugar cookie. Not worth it considering all that I ate this weekend. Yes I still think like this and YES I need moderation, not daily treats. 1 Cheat day a week works better than spread out daily snacks. Fuck that.

The only good thing about having goodies in the office is that I can watch other people eat them and feel better about myself and my strength - if I have it at that moment. Yes I want to relax but I'm not getting fatter because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment