Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April showers...

Sleep was not great, not bad though. Bad for me is 3 hours.

Breakfast:
pumpkin/protein powder/egg pancakes with berries and a bit of PB and reg B. What.

Snack:
Orange

I need meat in the morning to sustain me til lunch. Tomorrow morn I'm frying up some g. beef.

Lunch:
Shep pie. All gone!

Bought chlorophyll. Tastes like lake water.

Snack:
Apple + sugar snap peas. They tasted weird. Can't wait til the farmers market is back. Fresh seasonal fruit/veggies are the best, man.

Pre CF
1 pumpkin pancake w/butter

Crossfit. Good. Drank protein powder + water during. May sound weird but I really like the taste of my plain powder with water. it tastes like white chocolate to me but not really. Kinda. It's milky or something.

Dinner:
3 bacon, 2 eggs, 1/2 sweet potato, 1/2 acovado. Paleo much?



No comments:

Post a Comment