Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Deesombruh

This week has been pretty good. I slipped a bit and had a small piece of that banana cake. It was ok, it tasted like vanilla cake with banana in it. Perhaps boxed. I also had 2 caramel hershey kisses. Not worth the sugar.

Went to crossfit last night.

A. Back Squat. 5@75%, 3@85%, 1@90%, 3×1-2@95% = 5x95 lb, 3x110 lb, 1x120 lb, 3x2 @ 125 lb. I guess my 1rep max for backsquat is higher than 130. 125 wasn't "easy" but it wasn't scary. Big tings!!

B. Group metcon:

5min AMRAP:
5 burpees
10 KB swings to chin level (24kg/16kg)
Rest 4mins
5min AMRAP
5 wall ball
5 box jumps

Hate burpees, they hurt my knees and guess what - I suck at pushups. I am going to fix this. kettlebell swings I like. Wall balls I love, they make me feel like my legs and ass are looking better by the squat. I used the 12 lb ball for that. Go!

Food Monday:
2.5 egg omelette w/goat cheese and mushrooms
coffee

Snack:
blueberries and cashew butter

lunch:
leftover shep pie

apple w/cashew butter

cashew butter is all gone. good!

Din post-CF:
made a frittata. super quick, easy:
chopped broccoli / 1 red pepper / slices of salami / few pieces sun dried tomatoes / goat cheese
10 eggs
bit of coconut milk
dried basil, s&p

just fuggin throw whatever veggies you have on-hand into the pan, pour your beat eggs over top. then you're g2g.

all in a greased pan, 375ยบ for about 35 min. Delish. I think the pan needs more greasing or something.
This is a quick high protein healthy food to have on-hand. This means we have lunches the rest of the week.

Tuesday:

Sleep was shit

breakfast:
raspberries + 1/2 banana + seed protein shit + coco milk.
meh.





No comments:

Post a Comment