Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2013 Challege

Alright now I'm back. I'm officially on another "real food challenge" even though I said I was bailing on Paleo a while back. Why am I doing this? Because I am not comfortable in my skin right now and I need to change that, even if it means being tight with my diet. I can't say "fuck this" and eat what I want because I gain weight easily.

So, I'm on day 2 of: NO sugar / NO alcohol / NO grains / NO dairy (maybe butter).
And I'm gona rock this and fit into my jeans again. Little treats add up. THISISWHYYOUREFAT.

ain't nothin free. There were some amazing gourmet cookies at work yesterday, of course. I dodged that bullet - not worth it. I can bare it for 5 weeks, I've done it before and it will be worth it once I look good in that AA dress again. It's happening. Oh yes. I refuse to let the winter blues get me fat again. Fuck this and fuck that.

***

Sleep was not the best, mainly because I went to bed too late and woke up too early.

Breakfast:
2 eggs / 2 bacon

At work:
handful mixed nuts

Lunch:
chicken drumstick
spinach
a large tomato
olive oil

Snack:
apple + mixed nuts

New discovery! Jamaican yams. Good shit. Saw them at the G-store and figured I'd give them a whirl. I like experimenting with new produce. There is no "miss" if you just look up a goddamn recipe. OR assume that Jamaican yams are related to "regular" yams and treat them the same. No brainer. Tasted like squash kinda. Sweet ish, starchy. Noms. I chopped them, coated them with ghee and baked them for breakfast on Saturday. Had them with eggs, so good! I bought a spaghetti squash and I plan on having spaghetti squash + sauce. Just like real spaghetti but without the big belly.

Crossfit happened. Why do I feel like I'm out of shape? My pullups/L-sits are shit. It's my fault, I don't practice my pullups. New goal. Also pushups - for shame.

Dinner:
Rowe farms chicken sausage
red pepper / mushrooms BBQ'd

2 dates, few almonds

Went to bed kinda early.

No comments:

Post a Comment