Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Friday

This day kind of doesn't count because I was sort of hungover. Well not sort of.

Breakfast: (at the Green Eggplant in the Beaches)
Eggs Benedict. - 2 poached eggs on an english muffin, peameal bacon, homefries. Bad.
Coffee x 3 - the guy kept filling my cup.
Orange juice
1 strawberry
piece of pineapple

Later:
Ketchup Chips. Not a whole big bag, but enough. I KNOW.
Some Hot Tamales. (candy) - keep in mind the hangover.
These things are my guilty pleasures. Some of them I guess.

Bowl of Mexican rice. Probably a cup or so. With a blob of greek yogurt and some cheese. Hot sauce.

1 can of beer.

Shame.

I sat on the couch or in my bed all day. It was a write off. Please note I don't normally do this type of thing. I am actually quite concerned about what I consume on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment