Had a hard time falling asleep (no surprise here) and a hard time waking up (also no surprise)
- 2 eggs, scrambled. Both yolks this time. Don't care.
- some goat cheese sprinkled on that shit.
Walked like, 1km or so. To and from City Hall. So far I've had a tea and a coffee.
- Beef brisket sandwich on an onion bun. Horseradish and mayo on it.
- Side greek salad.
I was craving this type of sandwich since.. last night. Satisfied it. I'm good now for a while. Back to not really eating bread as of... nnnnnnow.
Fine, I just ate two squares of a ridor sport, (chocolate) if you MUST know. sigh.
Dinner will most likely be a salad or a protein shake. Or both.
IF IT IS NOT RAINING I will run tonight. Prob 6k. Maybe more. The 10k race is on Sunday. So what who cares.
Great. now I have to tell you that I just ate a handful of ketchup chips. THIS, my friends, is my weakness. And no, I won't say no to ketchup chips because they are my absolute favourite and if I die tomorrow at least I ate ketchup chips on my last day on earth. hooray validation!
- Protein smoothie - frozen blueberries, whey protein powder and some probiotic yogurt. vanilla.
- salad - one hard boiled egg, half an avocado, goat cheese, half a tomato, raw pumpkin seeds olive oil/cider vinaigrette (home made) some rice crackers.