Sunday, January 1, 2012

4 Months Later...

Hello! It's been 4 months or so since my last food log. since today is January 1st, the beginning of a new year, it's probably a good idea to get back on track (says the media). Not to mention I will be on a beach in 20 days. GULP. So far, I've failed miserably today. I plan on participating in a new life challenge with my gym which involves me eating only 'real food' for 7 weeks. Everyone pays $30, we attend a meeting and we can communicate in some sort of forum. The winner gets the pot. Motivation! This starts Jan 6, but I'm gonna start this week. Now that I've eaten all the Cheetos in my house, I have no excuse to lost control. So, let's start by sharing what I ate today, the beginning of my beginning. I weighed myself at my parents... and it was about what my scale at home reads. They're both digital. Then I went to my gramma's and weighed myself, hers is an 'analog' scale, which was 5lb lighter than the digital. I like to think the analog one was more accurate. :)

Anyhooooooooooooooooooooooo... TODAY:

Breakfast

  • scrambled eggs / home made chorizo sausage (a few slices) / small piece of ham / coffee with 5% cream and a bit of sugar (x3) 

Snack:
  • 5 or so Dill Doritos
  • tea with milk
  • shortbread cookie

Dinner:
  • brown rice pasta / lean ground beef in a tomato sauce, has some blue cheese in it 
  • big handfull of Cheetos. (they're all gone now! ok!!?)

That's it for today folks. Tomorrow is a new day. I'll cook up that other chorizo sausage and grab some veggies/fruits for the week. No work tomorrow woohooooo!!! Gonna hit up Crossfit f'sho.

PS, for the challenge, they are going to take body composites so we can compare at the end of the 7 weeks. Sounds a bit humiliating.

No comments:

Post a Comment