- 2 plain rice cakes, peanut butter, raw honey, cinnamon
- Half an avocado, lemon juice
Ze Launsh (I'll never forget the way the man spoke, whom we rented the apartment from in Paris. He was kind of our first French person experience. le Sigh..):
- Chicken/chorizo soup. Again. Healthy!
- Small amount of greek salad
- Apple w/peanut butter, honey, cinnamon
- Cottage cheese
- maybe a few salt and vinegar chips
- Salad w/chicken thigh, mushrooms, tomato, cheddar cheese, walnuts, newmans dressing.
Now sipping on green tea with honey and watching Coronation Street. Fiz's baby is sooooooo cute. I went to Crossfit tonight. Back squatted 100lbs! New record for me. I got this...I'm on it.