Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday January 7

5 Week Paleo challenge starts today. Now, I guess. Please note my breakfast was before the official kick-off. She measured me, weighed me, and took a picture of me. She assured me she'd be the only one to see them. Whatever, I don't care. I'd share my weight with you, but I just don't feel like it right now. I think I just saw Jude the Dude on my back deck. He ran away though, as soon as I opened the door.

Breakfast:
  • rice cake/pb/honey
  • coffee w/cream

Lunch:

Dinner:
Ok so I had a long bath then a long laze on the couch. Watched some Arrested Development then had a brief snooze.

  • handfull of almonds
  • 3 celery sticks w/blue cheese
  • bowl of frozen berries - nuked with cinnamon and banana. I love this!
  • the rest of a pureed frozen banana w/peanut butter

Right now I'm drinking a glass of wine. Ok, clearly I am faileo-ing.. but I'm not sweating it. I just bought that bottle of wine last night and I'm not dumping it. Tossing out perfectly good food is just as gluttonous as eating it all at once. Our pantry is not full of crap, but there are some packs of rice/rice pasta, cans of beans etc. which will be consumed at some point. Just not by me within the next 5 weeks. :)

Tomorrow is a new day and a new start. Perfect timing as we need to get groceries. I plan on making rice-free cabbage rolls for Sunday dinner and perhaps a few lunches throughout the week. Basically gonna use this recipe as a guide. I'll add my own twists probably. MMMMMMM. I can't wait to get like 4 avocados. I love avocados, and I was given permission from Summer that I could eat half an avocado a day. (As long as it doesn't interfere with my goals. In that case, I'll make adjustments accordingly).

What are my goals? Less fat, more PHAT. That's all. More muscles and more motivation (from results) to keep at it at the gym. I'm turning 30 this year (eep) so if not now, then when should I give a fuck about my body? I refuse to turn into a thirty-something blob. I just saw an ad on tv about a girl waking up early and going for a run. It pumped me up but we all know I hate mornings. Maybe this will change with the new clean eating? Perhaps. And with all this mild weather, why not go for an am run? (I'll tell ya why, it's 'cause I hate waking up earlier than I have to during the week!!!) Anyway, tonight I am staying in (surprise surprise) because it will help me avoid a) spending money, and b) consuming unnecessary things. Did I mention I'll be on a beach in exactly two weeks? Jamaica. So I have exactly two weeks to reduce a but of the chub so my bikini bottoms aren't digging into my arse. Two weeks. 

Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment