Egg omelette for breakfast w/red peppers
coffee w/cream - boo
home made no rice cabbage rolls - sub'd rice for cauliflower, meat was a pork/beef mix. All good quality farm meat.
red wine - kill me why don't you!
I don't remember what else.
Oh yea, a hot almond milk w/cinnamon and vanilla.
- 2 poached eggs
- half avocado
- coffee - BLACK
- Half a sweet potato w/butter s&p and cinnamon
- macadamia nuts.. which are retardedly expensive btw.
- leftover cabbage rolls, naturally! (not to mention I'll probably be eating them all week long)
- an apple
- black coffee.. just a small one. it was much more enjoyable as it was Starbucks coffee in a French press.
- like 4 almonds
- green salad - 1 can of tuna, half a tomato, quarter of a red pepper, some mushrooms and cashews, home made balsamic dressing and lemon juice
On the way home I was thinking about how much I wanted to eat at a nice Italian restaurant for dinner. Maybe some mussels and bread... or a nice pasta dish. Then I remembered.. I CAN'T. Not for another 4 weeks and 5 days. Hey, I just realized the time is going by and all I have is less time to do this challenge! woohoo!