Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunday & Monday

Sunday:

Egg omelette for breakfast w/red peppers
coffee w/cream - boo

home made no rice cabbage rolls - sub'd rice for cauliflower, meat was a pork/beef mix. All good quality farm meat.

red wine - kill me why don't you!

I don't remember what else.

Oh yea, a hot almond milk w/cinnamon and vanilla.

Monday:

Breakfast:

  • 2 poached eggs
  • half avocado
  • coffee - BLACK

Snackage:
  • Half a sweet potato w/butter s&p and cinnamon
  • macadamia nuts.. which are retardedly expensive btw.

Lunch: 
  • leftover cabbage rolls, naturally! (not to mention I'll probably be eating them all week long)
  • an apple

Snackage:
  • black coffee.. just a small one. it was much more enjoyable as it was Starbucks coffee in a French press.
  • like 4 almonds

Dinner:
  • green salad - 1 can of tuna, half a tomato, quarter of a red pepper, some mushrooms and cashews, home made balsamic dressing and lemon juice

On the way home I was thinking about how much I wanted to eat at a nice Italian restaurant for dinner. Maybe some mussels and bread... or a nice pasta dish. Then I remembered.. I CAN'T. Not for another 4 weeks and 5 days. Hey, I just realized the time is going by and all I have is less time to do this challenge! woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment