Banana Coconut MuffinsIngredients (makes 12 small or 6 large)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp raw honey or maple syrup or coconut sugar (as used on TV)
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 whole mashed bananas (very ripe)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In a bowl, mix together coconut flour, salt, baking powder, coconut milk, vanilla extract, bananas and eggs
- Melt the coconut oil and honey/maple syrup (if using coconut sugar, simply add it…no need to melt) and then slowly add it to the mix.
- Mix together thoroughly and pour into greased (use coconut oil) muffin baking pan.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes – check after 20 minutes because you might have a better oven. You want to be able to stick a fork into the middle and have it come out dry.