Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Busy Long Week

This week is busy and LONG. It's only Wednesday and there is still so much more to do. I tried wearing my hair messy curly but by the time i got to work it was a big frazzled mess. With my black blazer and leggings, I looked straight from a Tim Burton film set. I controlled the mop once I saw myself.

Breakfast:
froz berries, 1/2 banana pancake, some seed mix, coconut milk and cashew/coconut butter.

We are out of eggs. I prefer not to eat sweet things in the morning, all it does is hike your blood sugars and make you crave all day #fact. Bananas every day are a no-no cuz of the sugar content. AND berries. Need to get more eggs, they are really the best thing to eat in the morning, unless you have other dinner leftovers.

STOP WITH THE SUGAR, SELF!

As I just finish eating 4 hershey kisses out of stress.

That's all for sugar today though, I swear. I have to buy my lunch which I'm not crazy about. Need meat and veg. Where?




No comments:

Post a Comment