Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winter times

I'm not catching up, I don't even know when I posted last. But I can tell you I've mega failed these past few weeks. I've been eating a lot of chocolate. If it's in my house, I eat it. and I almost eat it to get rid of it. If its Cadbury, it's over. Never bring me chocolate, I'm serious. ANYTHING but chocolate.

Worked 3X at crossfit this week and ran today. Quite proud of this. I'll continue with this behaviour this week and hopefully each week. But life happens so you know how it is. I've been a good girl today - aside from a handful of regular chips - and I'm not lying about a handful. I didn't eat anything until about 3:30 today for reasons. But after 3:30 I had:

4 meatballs
1/2 avocado + small tomato w/hot sauce/balsamic (new fave way to eat avos)
1 apple w/peanut butter
few spoons of freshly made coconut/casher butter. So good!!

Chicken carnitas are cooking right now. Will have them with sweet potatoes and kale I think.

I'm a bit tired today, didn't sleep well due to booze. I was hungover this morning. But I sucked it up and went for a 5k with my friend. It was awesome.

a new week, and NO TREATS! at least not every fucking day. Not eating starburst or chocolates. Strict so I can fit into my velvet dress for the work xmas pahty.

Dinner:
chicken carnitas, kale, sweet potatoes

Later:
coconut milk hot chocolate. Underwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment