Sunday, April 8, 2012

Good Fridee/Saturdee

Friday:

Last night had too much booze and snacks. Today I pay by being fat.

Breakfast:
2 eggs, 1.5 bacon, sweet potatoes, coffee

almond butter balls x2?

NAP

Dinner:
Fish n chips from Off the Hook on Broadview. It was really great. I can't remember the last time I had fish n chips... long ass time. 2 kroenenbourg blancs. gelato for dessert. whoa!


Saturday:

Crossfit in the AM. no Metcon for me. nice workout though.

Breakfast post workout:
protein smoothie: blueberries, banana, coconut milk, water, cocoa, vanilla

Lunch:
3 little pepperettes. Last almond ball.

I made Nigella's Guinness cake and licked the bowl. (pot).
the recipe called for 1 cup of guinness. I drank the rest. Waste not want not! ha.

Dinner at Toronto Underground Market:

LA style mexican sandwiches and taquito from ESE
Cuban style sandwiches from FIDEL GASTROS
hawaiian taco and mac salad DONT REMEMBER
cornbread grilled cheese: NOTE TO SELF MAKE THIS ONE DAY FOR GUESTS WHO SLEEP OVER. So good. Love cornbread. It's a treat.

4 glasses of wine. I bought four tickets, ambitiously. meh.

2 little macarons. good but no Parisian.

Jamie and I kinda went wild when we got there, didn't pace ourselves. But kinda good cuz if we waited it would have been pure lineups.

TERRIBLE sleep. I probably didn't fall asleep until 3am. I had a coffee at like 5, that was the culprit. Also, my stomach hurt until then. For shame.

Today (Sunday) MA and I run in the cemetery. It is my punishment but it will feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment