Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Monday #3

Only two more Mondays left in the challenge. I have to say I'm not noticing much of a difference in my body. Perhaps I should eat less. I'll step it up the last two weeks.

Breakfast:
2.5 eggs, coffee

Lunch:
steak and onion sausage w/squash and sweet potatoes
apple w/maca butter

Snack:
coconut Lara bar

Pre Crossfit:
1/2 orange, few almonds/dates

Crossfit:

A. deadlift 3×5 ramping, drop 20-25% from top set for 2×8. - went up to 135, then 105 for the last set.
B. group metcon, used 15's, next time i'll use 20's. Also, doing pullups on a time limit is fucked because I waste ten seconds getting myself in the bands. I need to practice chins/pullups more cuz I'm going nowhere with them.

Dinner:
Stiryfry which was overcooked and some salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment