Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bla bloo bla bla

and now it's Tuesday. I'm not going to bother filling your eyeballs with all that I ate this weekend. Let's just say there was a cottage involved. Beer. Chips. Sausage. Bacon and Eggs. Typical cottage shit. So, back on track startinnnnnnng NOW.

Breakfast:

  • 2 scrambled eggs, 1/2 cup shitty decaf coffee. Pointless. PS I'm over coffee. I don't crave it to much. PPS, McDonalds decaf is THE BOMB.

Morning Snack:
  • 1 bernana.

Lunch:
  • Small cup of home made rice and peas. Brown rice. Jamaican styles. It's made with beans (like kidney) rice, coconut milk, onions, garlic and thyme. Needed more zing.

Snack:
  • Honey and nut/seed bar. Yum. Datoo!

Workout: upper body. My face, mostly because my knee bothers me when I work my legs. It clicks/crunches. Also my hip/leg joint pops when I do leg raises. No like.

Dinner:
  • Salad w/tuna, tomato, rice crackers, goat cheese, red pepper & Newmans own vinaigrette. They were 2/$5.00! crazy.
Fuggun snack: Ketchup chips. Just a small bowl! faaack.

That's it. Time to update Mishkebob.

No comments:

Post a Comment