do i want to go to hard bootcamp tonight? no. Will i? i dont know.
- rice cereal slop/almond milk/fresh strawberries/maple syrup/cinnamon
- half a small piece of home made banana bread. Ok, so I wanted to be back on track with my clean eating this week, but maybe I should focus on cutting out one vice at a time. Caffeine being the main one. Because after I was eating the banana bread - which was delicious - not only was i thinking of the goddam flour that was used, i was thinking of the effing sugar. Ugh. I'll go crazy with this you know.
- Just ate a few almonds.
- nother snack - apple with peanut butter. we all know i love PB.
Lunch (will be..):
- spinach salad, 1 egg, walnuts, half a tomato and a bit of red peppers.
- lemon vinaigrette - home made obv.
- fine. I had a handfull of BBQ chips. Sue me.
- some chips. FAIL.
- an orange. WIN.
- some hickory sticks. FAIL.
- some pineapple. WIN.
Guess I should go to hell bootcamp. le sigh.
Well i didn't go cuz i didn't goddam want to.
- 2 rice crackers and PB.
- brown rice and leftover stew. good shit.
- rice cake w/PB and raspberries. ok i need to ease up on the PB.
I resisted the urge to drink wine. That is all. Favourite bootcamp tomorrow. Awessss.