- 2 rice cakes w/pb fresh raspberries/blueberries and a bit of honey
- detox licorice tea - tastes like shit. I miss coffee. SIGH.
- handful raw almonds, handful raw walnuts
- bit of kale
- leftover grilled veggies from the barbie - red peppers and mushrooms.
- baked kale.
I've got a banana and an apple for later. FML. I was researching decaf soy lattes from Starbucks. There is caffeine in them still, waaaaaay less than a regular coffee, but still present. I was close to getting one but I couldnt find online what type of soy milk they use. If it is unsweetened I may get one. BUT I want to defeat the caffeine demon. I will drink coffee again but I want to drink it on MY terms, not my addiction's terms. AIGHT!?
the withdrawal is less painful today. I am a bit tired still, and slightly hazy, but not as bad as yesterday. I soooooo want a coffee. Mainly because I can't have one.
Anyway, Jose bootcamp tonight, looking forward to releasing some anxiety.
- protein smoothie - just mixed berries, honey, almond milk, why powder
- 1 rice cake, 3 strawberries, honey
- few rice crackers
Caffeine headache seems to be gone at the moment. Thinking about what to have for lunch tomorrow
I'm thinkin a ... wait a second i'm not working tomorrow! sweet.