Friday, February 24, 2012

Fry day Feb 24

omaguh so happy it's Friday.

Think tonight I'll go to Bikram at 7.30 to wind down from the week so I can sleep in tomorrow. Yeah, no CF for me tomorrow. I'll go Monday.

B:
1 meaball / half a big apple w/almond butter/cinnamon / coffee

S:
Some walnuts and a Sense Appeal Americano.

L:
Leftover Macedonian sausage (half) some sweet potatoes and green beans.

S:
Craving chocolate so I bought a 70% cocoa chocolate bar. It has low sugar, yes. Like 8g/serving of three squares. Less sugar than a lara bar, actually. And quite satisfying. Of course the ingredients aren't perfect, but they're not as bad as a Mars bar or something. I think I had 5 pieces. Reen ate a few pieces too, we shared. It tastes great with coffee. So do walnuts by the way. But I think that coffee kept me up a bit at night. Oh yeah, I had a bit of coffee with my chocolate.

S:
Some BBQ chips. Not too many. I also ate the other half of my sausage and a few more green beans, since I was planning on going to yoga at 7:30 and didn't want to eat too close to then.

Bikram (hot) Yoga @ 7:30. I made it just in time, I hustled after work, friggin rushed my ass home, changed and drove over. I'm glad I did. It's my third class and I actually think I'm getting better. I didn't have to sit down and gather myself or anything. Maybe it wasn't as hot? Or maybe I'm getting used to it/ Either way, it feels good to make progress. And I felt like a million bucks after all that hard work. It may sound lame-o, but I think it's a great way to end a work week. Especially if I've worked out at all during the work week, having a good, proper stretch feels amazing. I might go back on Sunday.

Post Yoga:
Made a smoothie w/ Banana/few frozen mixed berries, almond butter and almond milk. and cinnamon. It was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment