Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let's go week, Finish already!

I went to bed late last night because I was watching "The Help". I probably didn't get to sleep til 1am. Not worth it. Good movie and all, but I like my sleep better.

B:
1 apple w/almond butter / coffee

S:
coffee / 3 dates / almonds

L:
Salad: Mixed greens, sweet potato/meatball frittata, toasted coconut chunks, roasted garlic cloves, 1 tomato, 1/4 avocado, home made balsamic. YUM!

Dessert:
2 Lindt  75% dark chocolate pieces

Considering yoga tonight, I really wanna improve my flexibility.

Afternoon Snack:
1 hard boiled egg, 1/4 avocado

When I got home:
2 spoonfuls of greek yogurt with a bit of coconut.

I am going to yoga. It's been decided. So right now I have a steak thawing, just a thin one. Which I will fry up later, so I have lunch for tomorrow. In the oven I have my second gluten free 'paleo' bread happening. I got the recipe here. It's more of a bread that can be used toasted with egg, or with almond butter. Yes, it's not a vegetable or a slab of meat, but I enjoy baking and if this is my only means, so be it. I'll let you know how it turns out. Hopefully it doesn't give me explosive gas like my previous flax bread. i'm thinking the culprit was the coconut flour for some reason. It can't be the flax. Anyhoo. We shall see!!

When I get back from yoga I'll probably try out that bread, maybe have a smoothie. Depends on hunger.

Peace out. Hump day tomorrow!! wooo!

Update:
I bailed on yoga. Might do crossfit tonight or yoga. Either one, for sure. yoga seems more appealing as my legs feel tight from Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment