Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pancake Tuesday

No pancakes though.

B: 2.5 scrambled eggs w/salsa / 1 coffee / small handful of almonds

S: 1/4 avocado / coffee - cutting back on the avocadsss

L: spaghetti squash and meat sauce

S: 1 apple, 1 nectarine, cut up in small pieces to make a fruit salad. spoonful of pb and some cinnamon. Need to make some almond butter. Hopefully my food processor isnt fried.

S#2: 1 hard boiled egg. I'm always self conscious eating a hard boiled egg with my hands. I feel like it grosses people out.

Thinking of doing a pesto n chicken spaghetti squash meal. I have a squash to use at home, and I realize I had it for lunch. But.. oh well.

Dinner!
I made my version of the Italian Raw Bowl from Fresh. Only it wasn't raw at all. Or vegan. it was Spaghetti squash, chicken breast, kale, bacon, fried tomatoes and dairy free pesto. I made the pesto with a pack of fresh basil, 2 cloves of garlic, a handful of cashews, a handful of walnuts, olive oil, lemon juice and salt. It was super creamy and delicious. PS the magic bullet sucks for making pesto but i was afraid to use my food processor because it started smoking last time. Who needs parmesan cheese! (I do, but not today). So, it was so friggin good. I added some more cashews and other nuts to my dinner pile just for some added crunch. The only problem is that the serving I ate was huge. It was just really good. Yes I sort of regret it but whatever it was facking awesome. I'm also drinking a beer get over it. I haven't had a beer since Jamaica, so like a month. It won't be a regular thing, I just had a craving for one. And it went well with my dinner.

I bought a container of blueberries. Might have a few later. If my stomach deflates at some point. Anyhoo. That's all. Reen I'll let you taste my pesto tomorrow. You'll love it, it's super garlicy! heh heh.

CF tomorrow night, maybe yoga Friday. Maybe not, I've got to set the spare room up for my frens that are coming over Sat. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment