Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hump Day

Yay I'm still at work. I wanted to go workout tonight. Didn't happen. I hope I get fatter.

Breakfast:
Piece of my home made coconut flour/flax bread / almond butter / coffee

Snacks (spread out before and after lunch):
3 Dates, some cashews / coffee

Lunch: 1/2 a stuffed pepper (leftover) it was a big pepper.

Snack: Apple w/cinnamon / decaf coffee / later on some vanilla rooibos tea.

Dinner: Italian Raw Bowl from Fresh.

Please note that due to the ridiculous binging I did yesterday, my stomach hurt all night and I felt like shit. I will not go so far as to say I'm 'gluten intolerant' because I don't know if I am or not. But I do know that eating crap makes me feel like crap. IT's not like I become violently ill if I eat grains/sugar/dairy. I just don't feel great. Let's get real here.

Anyway. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment