Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Humperdink

Hump Day. Woooooo

Sleep wasn't great, but not terrible. I'm not tired til like 11pm, it's a problem.

Breakfast:
4 or 5? meatballs
spinach
1/4 avocado
Coffee

At work:
banana w/cinnamon
Tea
few pumpkin seeds. meh.

Lunch:
1 turkey sausage
sweet potato

I know I'll be hungry soon. I have a big orange for a snack. Not ideal.

Snack:
orange

I bailed on crossfit. I just wasn't in the mood. I felt like cooking dinner, relaxing and working on my work valentine. Ok I didn't 'feel like' working on my valentine, I just had to do it. And I didn't wanna be up late doing it. Oh well, maybe I'll go tonight.

I am currently unhappy with my weight, (complaining about to happen here). I am visibly fatter than I was a few months ago, and I'm not ok with it. I'm uncomfortable in my own skin. Not ok. I wish it wasn't winter, but I have no excuse for not running. I don't know why I'm afraid of running in the evening when it's dark. People do it, I see them all the time. And it's not like it's 1am. I wish I had a running partner.

Dinner:
chicken/eggplant/broccoli/red pepper curry in coconut milk
quinoa

3 cookies. great.




No comments:

Post a Comment