Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Salt Hangover Recovery

K, Salt hangover is gone and I feel ok now. Sleep was alright, maybe 7 hours but I woke up briefly a few times.

Breakfast:
3 eggs
mushrooms
1/2 avocado
fried in coconut oil

Lunch:
Eggplant Strata - this piece has a bit of cheese on the top. BIT!
1/4 avo
Cauliflower

Snacks:
apple + cinnamon

Pre workout:
handful coconut shreds, bites of chicken. maca nuts. I was starving, sorry.


CROSSFIT

Workout #2
A. Chin-up practice for quality. I'll practice my thing.
B. Tall box jumps (step down). 4 jumps for quality EMOM for 5mins
C. Tough KB swings (to chin). 20sec, rest 40sec for 4mins
D. Group Metcon:
5 sets for time:
4 man makers
25 KB swings (to chin)


Dinner:
Butcher's sausage - MMMMMMMM
Buttercup squash
Half a red pepper
Home made mayo

Things I need to do today:
Return GAP jeans
Buy clean protein powder to keep at work
Bring cinnamon to work

Whoops I ate almost a full avocado today.



KILLED IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment