Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tooz

Hey.

I keep thinking this is a short week, probably because of the V-day festivities at work on Thursday. I am somewhat prepared.

Sleep was ok, I had to go pee in the night but I refused, resulting in a somewhat disrupted sleep.

Breakfast:
2 eggs
sauteed red pepper/mushroom
1/4 avocado
coffee

Lunch:
5 meatballs
arugula
spinach
avo oil, S/P

Debating whether or not I go to CF tonight. I want to get my hair did (highlighted.) Yes, I want to change my hair AGAIN.

Snacks today:
apple
kiwi

I'm cutting down on the nut butters. FML.

The stupid treadmill doesn't fit with the bed in there. I need a solution that doesn't involve running outside.

Got my hair did today, I'm blonde again bitches. Blawwwwnd. I feel comforatble with this although I'm not too keen on my bowl cut. Not cutting it though, I just need to not wear it straight.

While the foils were in my hair I ran across to the convenience store and bought a banana + some shelled pumpkin seeds. Took the hunger away.

Dinner:
Turkey sausage
sweet potatoes
few macadamia nuts.

Need to hit CF Wed and Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment