Thursday, March 22, 2012

Busy

I'm behind in posts due to a busy ass week at work. I'm not even gonna recap. I was generally good aside from some chocolate I had yesterday and a fruit smoothie at night. I wasnt in the mood to cook, I was tired. Tonight we bbq!

I am lacking in the exercise department though. I'll be missing mah fran MA the next 10 days or so.. she's off to Florida on vacaysh.

Speaking of... I want to go to Paris. Again. Forever.


Breakfast:
2.5 eggs + zucchini omelette.  1 small tomato. coffee.

Snack:
Americano

Lunch:
Veggie frittata from Fusaro's. It was awesome. Def had cheese in it.  / side salad


Snack:
few pieces dark chocolate.

4.57km run / 35 minutes - included a bit of walking, no more than 30 seconds at a time.

Dinner:
BBQ chicken thigh, grilled veggies, sweet potato. Avoided beer because it disturbed my sleep the night before. I've decided, in regards to beer, it's either none or 4. One will eff my sleep, a few will PUT me to sleep. haha. True though.

Creme Caramel Rooibos tea before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment