Friday, March 23, 2012

this friday is well deserved.

Right Narine?! Holy shit what a busy two weeks it's been.

Sleep was mediocre. Woke up a few times and had some trouble falling asleep. What's this all about? Active brain? Too much sugar? By 'too much' i mean a few pieces of dark chocolate in the afternoon and a late dinner.

Oh well, I am learning every day. I thought my run would put me to sleep. Yoga seems to be the best at tiring me out. Then crossfit, then running. Unless I kill it running and go like 6k +.

Breakfast:
Smoothie: frozen blueberries, 1 medium banana, coconut milk (from a tetra box, not a can....yuck) and some almond butter. Splash of vanilla. I wouldn't have had the banana in there but there are 4 on the counter getting riper by the day. I didn't want to waste them. It was a good breakfast. 2 bananas this week. boo!

Snack:
Americano and 3 pieces dark chocolate.
cucumber.

This weekend we have a wedding. A night of indulgence no doubt and you better buhleeeeve I'm drinking that bar. I don't think there was every a 'paleo' option in regards to menu choices. I'm sure it's steak and veggies though. Come to think of it, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night :)

Lunch:
leftover chicken thighs / veggies / sweet potato

It's rainy and shitty here, a great night so stay in and watch a movie. SO not making dinner.

Update: It got nice out.

Snackage (fail)
mini eggs - I really wish work didn't have them. Yes i have no control.

2 white wine spritzers. piece of brownie, a few cool ranch chips. I'm embarrassed writing it.

Dinner:
chicken parm sangwidge from our local eye-talian spot. so good. And german beer - (DONT COUNT)

Crossfit in the am for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment