Thursday, March 8, 2012

Go Tall-y It's yer birfday

Jamie made me a yummy birthday breakfast. A meal fit for a 30 year old. Well, maybe I should eat something lighter... who knows. Since this blog is about food and my body, I will take this moment to complain. I am wearing a pair of jeans I got in September. They don't fit me any better and I have been working out  (improving in the strength area) and eating better, but not too much has changed on the physical front-the jeans actually make me feel fatter. I can see where my abs would be if I had less chub on my belly, and I can definitely see my arm muscles.. but there is still too much fat on everything. My legs look shorter.. could it be that I'm gaining bulk on my legs?? I don't want that!

Ugh. I feel like the key is running. For me. We'll see how it goes once I get back into it.

Breakfast:
2 eggs, 3 strips turkey bacon, some sweet potato and avocado. See? Big breakfast.

Snack:
4 mini eggs / coffeeeeeee

Lunch:
Raw Italian Bowl from Fresh.

Dessert:
4 squares of 80% dark chocolate. It has less sugar, fat and calories than a lara bar.

Dinner at Live organic with my friend Julie. It was great. I wrote a post about how much I like this place but it appears to be gone.. It mustn't have saved.

I had 'raw vegan tacos' and some cashew tiramisu dessert. Glass of Pinot Grigio.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, birfday girlie! You are perfect just the way you are!!!!

    :**

    ReplyDelete