Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20th, a high of 20º for today.

Wonderful! Bring on spring! Bring on patios, cottages, walks, runs, drinks with family and friends... ah the list goes on. Summer rules.

Sleep was good, went to bed a bit late but slept most of the night. Maybe this magnesium IS helping my sleep...?

Breakfast:
1 egg, sauteed spinach, 1/4 avocado, coffee.
I'm cutting back from 2 eggs to 1 for breakfasts. See how that goes.

Snack:
veggie sticks, guacamole, americano

Lunch:
leftover stew - slim pickins, the cut of meat I chose for this stew as too fatty. So I didn't eat much of my stew.
2 big handfuls of kale chips (had a few bacon bits in)


Dessert:
1 york peppermint patty. The small ones.

Snack 3-ish:
1/2 sausage, cucumber, guac.

Working late again. Advertising wants their people to be fat. I'm convinced.

My back hurts.

Snack 530-ish:
pumpkin chips, coconut chips. snackage.

Dinner: 730:
Chicken breast, 1/2 red pepper, slice of eggplant, small container blueberries.

Hope to make it to CF tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment