Sunday, January 13, 2013

Brown knees

I'm making brownies right now. See what happens when you binge on sugar/alcohol? The next day is pure anxiety and cravings. The brownies are flourless and 'paleo', if you will. So a little less guilt is involved. Here is my botched recipe:


1/2 cup tahini
1/2 cup pumpkin puree, or other squash, canned or steamed
1/2 cup almond flour
1 little apple sauce cup
1/2 cup raw cacao powder, or unsweetened cocoa powder
1 egg
1 tsp honey
1 tsp maple syrup
4-5 dates, soaked in hot water for 1 minute to soften
1 tsp baking soda
dash of sea salt

in oven, 350ยบ, 20 minutes. Nope. not 20 minutes because I just checked the centre and its mush. I'll give it another 10.

They turned out pretty good. They're almost all gone.

Dinner:
Roasted menonite chicken w/cauli mash, carrots, onions. So good.

watched the Golden Globes.


I just tried opening a link to a video of his acceptance and got some nice p0rn popups AT WORK. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment