Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Day Lights

Sleep wasn't best, but not too shit. I had sad/scary nightmares. I don't care to share them today.

Breakfast:
bits of a stuffed red pepper.. probably not even half.
coffee
few bits of my hard cashonut butter. mm.

I'm at work, drinking a coffee and I'm hungry. I'm not prepared today for food. There is a chicken leg in the fridge, that's it.

Looking forward to working out tonight.

Lunch
Chicken leg.
kale chips - not nearly as good as the ones I got from Raw Aura.

There is client food here. I'm hoping to eat some of those beets. I avoided the chocolate and chocolate covered cookies that were available. Not worth the shitty sugar crash afterwards. Sugar = depression.

Snacks later:
nuts/seeds and the rest of those boring kale chips

Dodged booze although I really wanted more of that prosecco. Maybe I'll have some drinks tonight who knows.

Dinner:
mmmmdunno. Hitting up CF after work. We have no food.

Pre-workout
few spoons of cashonut butter

Workout:

A. Back Squat 4×2@85-90%, rest 2.5mins  - 135#
B. Bench Press 3×5, 1x10 all at 80%, rest 2-3mins  - 70# - I think I've got the hang of proper bench form. finally.
C1. GH Raise 3×8, rest 60s - love this thing, feels good on my hamstrings/ass
C2. powel raise 3×8/side, rest 60s  / 8s/10s

Dinner
sausage, broccoli, beer. - fail. cutting things out sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment