Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sleep wasn't great, what else is new.

Woke up later than I wanted to, and in order to get to work at 9, I had to take a cab. Otherwise I would have arrived at like 9:15. but ended up waiting anyway. Noying.

I don't know how much longer I can take this mundane, grey and gloomy time. seriously. It also doesn't help that I'm not the 'starving' type of depressive. I'm the opposite. And putting on weight only makes me more depressed, so try and get me outta this one why don't you?

Breakfast:
chicken sausage, handful almonds, spinach, cheddar

at work
grande coffee, 4 pieces dark chocolate (emo eating)

I'd say I'm going to crossfit tonight but every time I do, I get stuck doing something and miss it by the most annoyingly small amount of time. Some people have children to go home to, some people have dogs, I have my crossfit. It's my balance, it's my after work thing and I wish it could be respected in the same way. But it's not living and breathing and to some it's not relevant. However, missing it affects my well-being, and it reflects in my daily life. Not exercising at this time is extremely unhealthy for both my physical and mental health.

Lunch:
sausage, eggplant, spinach with avo oil.
apple, half with pumpk butter

Snack:
kale chips, "chive" flavour. These are raw, vegan, healthy chips. Although I know I shouldn't eat them I did anyway. And I paid later. Sigh.

Pre CF:
almonds, 3 dates

Crossfit. It was good, needed.

Dinner:
2 hard boiled eggs, sauteed broccoli/garlic/tahini sauce Julie made on the weekend.

Delicious but I had those stomach pains again, mega gas pains. Not cool.

Before bed: rooibos tea.



1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, Meeeesheeeellle....am forcing myself to leave the apt today AND I hurt my knee over the weekend (so no working out for me till it's better..:( )....
    Lastly, I too, miss the sun....hang in there lady...

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete