Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Twoz Day

I used the Sleep Cycle app to see how my sleep pattern is. It tracks your sleep stages, by movement and tells you when in the night you were in a deep sleep or not. Also it waits til you are in a lighter stage of sleep to wake you up. Pretty cool, I'll try it out for a week. According to the chart, I was in a deep sleep like four times, have a look:


It's neat. I wish it was a solid low line the entire time. That would be a dream come true. I like the little notches in the beginning and end of me stirring. But it looks like I toss/turn each hour...Interesting. I'd like to see my graph on a drunk night. If it would actually be a dead line or not. Haha.

Breakfast:
banana pancakes:
1 banana, 2 eggs, half scoop protein powder, vanilla, cinnamon
had with pb and butter. yum.
coffee

Snack:
apple/cashew butter

Lunch:
sausage / collards / sweet potato

I am craving things.

Dinner:
three lara balls
small can tuna
1 tomato
1/2 avocado
cauli rice


No comments:

Post a Comment