Friday, January 18, 2013

TGIFFFFFFFFFFFUH

Wow this week flew but didn't feel like it at the time.

Sleep was semi-shite. Slight insomnia but not as bad as the other night. I'll take what I can get.

Breakfast: 
(we have no food/eggs)
blueberries/coconut/ground pecan/fewalmonds/cacao nibs/coconut milk/cinnamon
random concoction, it was a bit bitter but my other options were a banana-less smoothie, a sausage or a piece of salmon. Meh.

We only have one bathroom and I'm about to explode.

Americano

Lunch:
salmon/vegetables/1/4 avocado

I'm too sensitive today. The sound of teeth scraping on fork gives me goosebumps. Equal to the sound of chalkboard scratching. I just picture teeth getting ruined/a feeling of biting foil. It is far too quiet in the office today and I need a dessert. Also never talk to me with a mouth full of banana. Worst nightmare.

That link about teeth scraping I find amusing, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. My brother used to do it, for all I know he still does. My mom used to tell him it's rude, and it's bad etiquette. #truth. Also what's with the soup slurping. Fucking gross, man. My mom used to say you're supposed to slurp your soup, but I don't believe it. It's obnoxious. This website is entertaining, I was just reading up on greedy wedding stories, tacki wedding 'fundraisers' and such. Where to these people have the nerve?! Also, I went to a wedding like 2 years ago, gave a cash gift and never received a thank you letter. These people aren't that close with us but we thought, hey, they thought to invite us, why not go. And heard NOTHING. I truly hope the note was lost in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment